STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Version: April 2021
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. We have outlined our terms of service below.
By accessing the website at https://www.beaconfaceanddermatology.ie/ you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Beacon Face and Dermatology’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Beacon Face and Dermatology’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Beacon Face and Dermatology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Beacon Face and Dermatology’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Beacon Face and Dermatology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Beacon Face and Dermatology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Beacon Face and Dermatology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Beacon Face and Dermatology of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Beacon Face and Dermatology may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. Prices for our products or treatments are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Complaints Policy
If you wish to make a complaint, please ask to speak with Ruth Murphy the clinic coordinator, or you can put your concerns in writing to her at the address provided, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .We will acknowledge all written complaints within two working days and respond within twenty working days or a written or an explanation of why the response is taking longer and when they can expect a response.
A full response within 5 days of the full conclusion being reached.
- Returns Policy
Consultation fees will be refunded up to 48 hours prior to the appointment.
Products will be exchanged within 14 days of purchase only provided the products have not been opened or used and the consumer has adequate proof of purchase from Beacon Face and Dermatology.
Beacon Face and Dermatology will not provide refunds on treatments that have been provided in good faith or refunds on treatments if the patient has had an adverse reaction to treatment.
- Cancellation Policy
If you have any medical conditions you think may affect your treatment, are pregnant/breastfeeding or need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please call 01 213 6220.
IF YOU HAVE HAD THE COVID-19 VACCINE IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS PLEASE CONTACT THE CLINIC PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
Appointments that are missed or not rescheduled within 48 hours of the appointment time will result in a cancellation charge of €100.
- Policy regarding Children & Pets
We do not accept children (under 18) or pets into the clinic unless they are supervised by a friend or family member. COVID UPDATE: Please do NOT bring children or pets with you into the clinic, even if supervised. Patients attending the clinic at this time are required to come alone to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus or other illnesses. If you do attend the clinic with a child, pet, or friend, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Right to Refuse Use, Entry or Treatment of a Client
We reserve the right to refuse service (online or in person) to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
Beacon Face and Dermatology can refuse entry to our premise if a client is causing disruptions or trouble to our business. If this is a recurring issue at Beacon Face and Dermatology , we have the right to contact authorities about our experience of client’s behaviour to prevent them from causing disruption again. If a member of staff does not think a client is fit for treatment we reserve the right to refuse to provide treatment at that appointment time and will re-schedule for when client is deemed fit.